Watching That's user-defined Monitoring tool allows you to set up “ Monitors” on the metrics that are important to YOU! You can choose what the Monitors are monitoring and then you can either manually set the thresholds to trigger an alert, or use machine learning anomaly detection algorithms instead. You can choose to receive alert notifications on Slack or email when an alarm is triggered.
Why? Streaming is happening 24/7 and with our new Monitoring tool we can ensure you won’t miss anything. We know that publisher and broadcasting teams are struggling to keep across all the fragmentation and complexity in the scaling streaming market, and while they are currently trying to scale using human-centric processes, this is proving difficult if not impossible. That's where Watching That Monitoring comes in!
How? The Watching That platform monitors the chosen metrics (which can be filtered by dimensions) and alerts are triggered either based on user defined thresholds (increases/decreases) over either a 10-minute period or 1 hour, or using Smart Monitoring which is using our anomaly detection algorithms, derived using 3 sigma that learns your metrics behaviors over a 3-day period.
What? An easy-to-use monitoring tool to help you keep across their ever expanding inventory. You choose what metrics you would like to monitor, and set manual thresholds or choose Smart alerts for when an alert should be triggered based on historical data. You can also choose the sensitivity of those Smart Alerts as well.
What is it not? (yet!)
- Critical alerts. As most monitors will be run off of ad server logs they should not be used for critical alerts, as we are dependent on the delivery of the log files for your data source partners. To establish critical alerts you must be using the Collector API.
Company/Org level alerts. Our initial Monitoring product is based on user defined alerts, created by users at a user level. Company or Organization level alerts is something we'll look to release in the future!
- System level alerts. Because Monitoring is set at the user level currently, we currently do not support System level alerts. However, we will surely be looking to extend the product to include this level of monitoring in the future.
When? Right now! All editions of the Watching That platform include unlimited User Alerts so get monitoring!
- How to setup Notification Channels
- How to setup a Threshold Monitor
- How to setup a Smart Monitor
- Monitoring FAQ
- Known Issues - Monitoring
- Having Trouble? How to submit a Support Case for Monitoring help