If something is not behaving as documented or as you expect, please don't ever hesitate to contact our world class Technical Support Team!
For more information about the ways to contact us, please refer to How to submit a Support Case to Watching That Technical Support
To help us, help you as quickly and efficiently as possible here are a few things to add to your Support Case upon initial submission.
- How urgent is this issue? [P1=Critical (e.g. all monitors are broken; alert notifications have gone wild sending to everyone but your Mom); P2=Important (e.g. Monitors are not firing alerts when they should be or firing when they shouldn't be); P3=Normal (e.g. need help setting up new monitors; monitors you are creating aren't saving, etc)
- Where did the error occur? ...(e.g. When creating a new Monitor; Editing an existing Monitor; When inspecting an alarm that has gone off)
- What did you expect to happen? ...(e.g. Were you expecting data to populate? Are you receiving an error message?)
- Are you able to replicate the problem? ...(e.g. We would always ask, if you can, refresh and try again. If it does in fact happen again, or others in your organisation have the same issue let us know)
- Please take as many screenshots as possible to depict what you are seeing