The Implementation phase typically takes between 1-3 weeks depending on the complexity of your data connector integration(s) and your internal resources dedicated to the implementation.
Implementation Phase Tasks
During this phase some of the key tasks that you and your team will accomplish alongside your dedicated CSM are:
- Demo Account Enabled
- Build Implementation Solution & Review
- Identify Team Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation Preparation
- Implementation & Onboarding Kick Off
- Connect your data to WT (via plugin, log files, etc)
Goals of Implementation Phase:
- Connect your data as quickly as possible with the help and support of the WT team. Evaluation and your initial use of the technology cannot begin until your data is connected.
- Get your team to attend the training and education session(s) provided by the WT team as soon as your data is connected. These sessions can be recorded at your request, however we encourage as many of your team members that will be using the UI and dashboards to attend live to ask questions and get the most out of the session.
- Prove ROI! We want you to see that you will have access to powerful data that will allow your team to increase revenue, track errors, and save important time resolving issues with your video delivery.
TIP: Get your legal team and any other necessary teams (e.g. Biz Sec, etc)
involved early to work through privacy and data collection requirements.
Data Connector Integration Documentation
For the technical documentation of our support data connectors, please visit https://docs.watchingthat.com
For FreeWheel log files: Accessing Freewheel v4 Log Files
For Collector API: Collector API
Please sign in to leave a comment.